“I’m so excited to have my own show!” she began. “Yes,
so you guys can get to know the real me. And, actually, people don’t
know this about me but I’m actually a virgin. Just kidding! I’m a ho.”
The How To Be A Bad Bitch author aired her opinion on Taylor Swift’s relationship with
Tom Hiddleston and also talked about the singer’s PDA-filled Fourth of
July weekend party with her friends at her Rhode Island home, where her
new man rocked an “I ♥ T.S.” tank top.
“So cute.” Rose said. “Can
I please come next year to your party? Please? And Taylor, as long as
you know my plus one won’t be Kanye, then we’ll be straight.”
Rose asked, “He had a small dick?”, before continuing with, “I
think you should cut him off. I mean, listen, you just said you ‘kind’
of like him. You don’t want to grow to love him and he has a small
penis. Listen, on the Amber Rose Show, we are not about body shaming—he
can’t help what he has in his pants, so we’re not going to judge him for
that, but your personal preference to have a guy with a bigger dick and
if it’s just not there, it’s just not there.”
On sexting, Rose advised,
“Don’t ever, ever, ever send nudes. Unless you really don’t give a s–t
about it being on the Internet. Just keep it all verbal. It actually
stimulates the mind more.”
When it was time to chat with French Montana, both parties talked dating and sex.
According to reports, French
dated Khloe Kardashian for several months in 2014 but made no mention
of her though he disclosed his relationship status as single.
French said it’s when a woman takes a dunk in front of him. ‘Not sexy at all,‘ the rapper reiterated.
When Amber Rose asked, “What if…she’s discreet about it?”, French replied “F–k that”.
Her show just started and the dish she’s serving tastes really interesting.
Monday, 18 July 2016
The Amber Rose Show Is Finally Here And She Is Serving Sex, Magnum Condoms And Threesomes
tips and messages
03:49:00
Games
Like on Facebook
Popular Post
-
Ending a relationship is one of the hardest decisions to come to in life. This is because there are a lots of things to worry about, f...
-
US Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton greets supporters during a campaign rally in Cincinnati, Ohio, on October 31, 2016...
-
A whole lot of ladies have specifications regarding the type of man they want to date. These may range from how financially buoyant he is,...
-
Very few women can admit to hating the experience of a man going down on them but quite a number of women become apprehensive when it comes...
-
Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian shared photos on their app of each of them topless wearing mermaid like bottoms.They shared the photos yeste...
-
Love is amazing. We all want to share a special bond with someone who loves us for who we are and not anything else. Sometimes we do find ...
-
Cheating has become a very common problem in many relationships. The after effect of being caught cheating is emotional damage which can be...
-
“Right now, I can say that my marrying her was the biggest mistake of my life, I don’t enjoy my life and I’ve never hated life so much lik...
-
Just like women, we men do certain things privately that are exclusively known to us only. Before I go on further, I want to issue a discl...
-
In a country like Nigeria, it seems it has become necessary, almost compulsory, for everyone to get married these days. Once a child finis...
0 comments :