“Right now, I can say that my marrying her was the biggest mistake of
my life, I don’t enjoy my life and I’ve never hated life so much like I
do now, and I hate my wife for making my life miserable,” he says.
Ladipo
Blaise asked this question so he can get help on how to handle his
situation. He needs help on how to approach divorcing his heavily
pregnant wife.
And Knowing Mamalettes, I know right now you are
fuming with anger at the man, but before you rain curses on him let me
tell you about his situation.
”Before we got married, my wife and I
argude sometimes, but not frequently and most times we resolved our
conflict peacefully. It was after our marriage that things changed, the
fight got worse to the point that she will be yelling at me while I
remain silent until she calmed, for I know it will get worse if I say a
word.”
“When she told me the news of her being pregnant, we were
so happy and excited, we had always wanted children, this is good for
our marriage, and maybe it will change the situation of things in our
marriage,” he continued to relate.
Little did I know that it will make things worse. All hell broke lose, and my wife has become intolerable.
“She
shouts and throws a fit at little provocation. If I’m late in washing
the dishes, if a single plate isn’t properly cleaned and arranged or if I
sleep for more than 6 hours I’m in trouble.”
“I don’t mind that
she has turned me into her personal maid, I mean pregnancy is hard but
for her to be unappreciative of my efforts, shouting and nagging is hard
on me,” he continued
“And when she’s like that, she can’t be
reasoned with, you can’t talk to her. And when I used a soothing word
like “Calm down “Alabeni” (her oriki) I expect her to at least listen to
my pleading, but instead she will flair up and it makes her worse.
There are times, she gets physical, I mean she raises her hands at me”
he said.
This is a time I ought to be happy at the prospect of
being a father, but instead she’s draining the life out of me by her
incessant fights and arguments. I’m going through emotional, physical
and mental abuse right now in my marriage. And all joy is drained out of
me, anytime I see her, I always avoid her”
“The truth is, I
regret marrying her, this isn’t the woman I feel in love with. And no, I
don’t feel any love for this new woman that’s my wife, this mother of
our unborn baby,” he confessed.
“There was a time she threw a fork
at my face, it hit me just below the eye. I think it may be because she
has suffered from depression before, but now she has stopped using her
drugs when she was a teenager, she claimed they never worked for her
anyway, but now I’m so scared to be around her”
I know most women
are depressed when they are pregnant and so they behave strangely at
times. But I can’t even tell her how her action is sapping me of energy,
and I dare not discuss seeing a psychologist or a therapist with her.
She will go gaga if I suggest she’s going crazy,”
“I’m sure she
wouldn’t want any medical intervention, and I don’t even want any
therapy at this stage, all I want to do is get out of this marriage. I
can’t continue living like this,” he concluded in his post.
The
man is frustrated and scared of his wife, he’s afraid his wife will hurt
him and if that happens they will grant her asylum since she already
had a depression case. He’s in a dilemma, he doesn’t want his wife to
hurt him, herself or their unborn child.
“I know people will have
more sympathy for the abuser than the abused because she’s a woman and
she’s pregnant, but the bottom line is, my wife is making a hell out of
my life, she is abusing me. And I can’t fold my hands and keep
suffering, I want a divorce, but I don’t know how to go about it.”
The man has spoken to his lawyer and he’s about to divorce his pregnant wife.
What advise would you render to this man. Should he go ahead and divorce his wife? or is their a way to remedy the situation?
Saturday, 16 July 2016
My Wife Is Six Months Pregnant And I Want To Divorce Her
tips and messages
03:59:00
Games
Like on Facebook
Popular Post
-
Ending a relationship is one of the hardest decisions to come to in life. This is because there are a lots of things to worry about, f...
-
US Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton greets supporters during a campaign rally in Cincinnati, Ohio, on October 31, 2016...
-
A whole lot of ladies have specifications regarding the type of man they want to date. These may range from how financially buoyant he is,...
-
Very few women can admit to hating the experience of a man going down on them but quite a number of women become apprehensive when it comes...
-
Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian shared photos on their app of each of them topless wearing mermaid like bottoms.They shared the photos yeste...
-
Love is amazing. We all want to share a special bond with someone who loves us for who we are and not anything else. Sometimes we do find ...
-
Cheating has become a very common problem in many relationships. The after effect of being caught cheating is emotional damage which can be...
-
“Right now, I can say that my marrying her was the biggest mistake of my life, I don’t enjoy my life and I’ve never hated life so much lik...
-
Just like women, we men do certain things privately that are exclusively known to us only. Before I go on further, I want to issue a discl...
-
In a country like Nigeria, it seems it has become necessary, almost compulsory, for everyone to get married these days. Once a child finis...
0 comments :